The New Zealand Law Society produces information PDFs to inform you of your legal rights, the law and how lawyers can help you.
- Buying and selling a property
- Dividing up relationship property
- Family violence
- Giving evidence
- Going into business
- Living together
- Making a will and estate administration
- Motor vehicles, accidents and alcohol
- Over the fence... are your neighbours
- The family trust
- What happens to your children when you part?
- What happens when your relationship breaks up?
- You and the police
- Powers of attorney